- This event has passed.
Mindful Eating Virtual Workshop
July 28, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Are you tired of struggling with food choices and want to improve your eating without having to count calories and measure portions? Do you wish you could just eat what you love and love what you eat without agonizing over every single food choice? Learn how to change your relationship with food, “by using all your senses in choosing to eat food that is both satisfying to you and nourishing to your body, acknowledging your responses to food (likes, dislikes or neutral) without judgment, and becoming aware of physical hunger and satiety cues to guide your decisions to begin and end eating.” – The Centre for Mindful Eating
Workshop topics include:
• How to use mindfulness strategies to improve your eating habits
• How to use hunger and satiety to help guide your eating
• A chance to practice using mindful eating techniques in class
• How to change your environment to help you make healthier food choices
• How to balance eating for nourishment and enjoyment
Patients can register by calling EWPCN at 780-443-7477
Only 20 spots available.